020 3597 7444 (8am to 10pm 7 days a week)
telephone us
email us
like us on facebook
follow us on twitter

Using a letting agent to help you find rented accommodation is becoming increasingly necessary these days, as over 50% of all privately rented properties in the UK are handled by letting agents. The good news is that they usually make the process a lot easier for the tenants and landlords they provide the service for.

Home design trends are an interesting subject to keep abreast of as they are often changing throughout the year. Sometimes a particular idea will resonate with so many homeowners at the same time that it’s a wonder that it hasn’t been incorporated into our collective interior design idea book already.

Many landlords and property developers will need to call upon a builder from time to time, as well as many of us who simply want to make some changes to the properties we’re living in. If you don’t know anybody in the business already then it can be awkward trying to identify which contractor you should go for. However, there are a couple of organisations which make the process a lot simpler.

This is the second part of a two-part blog detailing the six items that landlords must provide for their tenants. In the first part, we covered the tenancy agreement, deposit protection scheme documents and the Government’s mandatory ‘How to Rent Guide’ (which you can get yourself online, though landlords are still legally required to at least offer to get it for you themselves).

Zoopla Prime Location ARLA RICS tpos dps